Look familar.. :)
Thank you Kimmeh for showing me this wonderful recipe on one of the most memorable nights of my life.
This dish will always remind me of that and for that I feel grateful. I felt nostalgic making this tonight and missed you.
For my dish:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 red pepper julienned
- 1 yellow pepper julienned
- 1 cup of sugar snap peas
- 1 cup of asparagus spears
- Lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
You can also add onion too.
- Preheat oven to 400f
- Lay two large sheets of parchment paper on a baking sheet and place salmon in the centre.
- Arrange vegetables around the salmon, creating a square.
- Top with lemon slices, olive oil and salt and pepper
- Fold up sides of paper to make a package
- Cook for 20 minutes, depending on thickness of fish. You'll know its done because the packages gets puffy and brown.
Creamy orzo (sans creme)
My secret ingredient with cooking orzo is leaving the pasta water in! By not draining it and leaving the orzo once you turn the heat off, the orzo sucks up all the water and becomes so creamy!
So, cook the orzo, turn off the heat, leave it in the pot for about 10 minutes and you are guaranteed creamy goodness!!