Sunday, April 5, 2009

More time for Greek fries!




Sorry I haven't flogged in a while.. Sometimes I find it so hard to get everything done and still relax!

And to think, I don't even have kids yet.

I was trying to think of ways to save time. I am going to spend a little more time prepping for the next day's dinner so it will be quicker.

Please post your tips of getting through the week! I'd love to know what things you do to cut time.

Now, to more important things: Greek fries!

Greek fries remind me of Messini, the absolutely best place to have gyros. This is very high on the list of comfort foods.

So easy too.

Ingredients:
Potato wedges or fries (I used the pre-cut frozen ones)
Feta
Freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
Oregano


Top fries with oregano, feta and lemon juice.

Bravo!

3 comments:

Hapavixen said...

To save time, I like to wash and prep ALL my veggies and leave them in the crisper in ziplock bags or little containers. That way they are ready to throw in the pot when you're cooking. The only things I don't prep ahead of time are onions and garlic, because I find they lose their flavour.

Hapavixen said...

That looks like Greek Poutine! BTW...Sharl told me that Steve had his first poutine at Chalet Swiss and he loved it!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the tip! I cut everything last night for the rest of the week so hopefully I will save more time tommorrow.

Steve loved poutine!!